Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic II
The SITH® Basic II requirements are set up in our best interest to assist us in our personal evolution and development. Divinity shows LOVE and CONCERN to assist us in our proper evolution and finding our pathway home…………..Truly a Gift of the I-Dentity and Inner Family.
SITH® Basic II Class Description
1. Combined Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process
2. Soul Restoration
3. Advance quick ways to apply the Ho’oponopono process
5. New meditation technique
6. Demands the full acceptance of the triune self
7. Demands the full acceptance of the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono®process.
SITH® BASIC II REQUIREMENTS: (Students must meet all 7 requirements and age group requirement of 14 years or older)
1. This class is for those students who have practiced the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class for 2 years. (student to include date of first SITH® class attended to be 2 years from date of Basic II, no exceptions)
2. Students have accepted the system as the way to problem solve.
3. Students must have developed a good working relationship with their triune self, especially with their unihipili.
4. Students must have taken Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class between 2002 and to date. Basic I class includes Basic I, Business Ho’oponopono or Health Ho’oponopono 2 day classes.
5. The emphasis of Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® is on the care of the Triune Self.
6. Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class is all you need to know to apply the Ho’oponopono process.
7. It is the student’s responsibility to determine that they meet the criteria listed above and that they are truly ready to take the Basic II.
REGISTRATION FOR BASIC II CLASSES
. A Review Student for Basic II must have taken a Basic II from 2011 to the present.
· Children birth through 13 years may not attend the Basic II. Children birth through 13 years may be registered and attend only as WWA participants. They must be registered by a student that meets the Basic II Requirements.
· By registering for the class, students agree to the Disclaimer and Registration Agreement
· No one will be admitted to a class unless they have paid the fees for the class in full.
· Pre-registration Fee will be accepted in full up to Saturday at midnight 1 week before the class.
· Anyone making payment after Saturday at midnight must pay the Registration Week of Class fee.
· It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the payment has been received in full.
· For Basic II classes, WWA registrant must meet the Basic II requirements to register themselves or another participant for WWA which includes all 7 requirements for Basic II including: This class is for those students who have practiced the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic I class for 2 years. (student to include date of first SITH® class attended to be 2 years from date of Basic II, no exceptions)
· All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. Except for Asia, where the registrant must be a review student.
Upcoming Classes for Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® Basic II:
New York, New York - USA
June 8-9, 2019, New York, NY 10018 USA
Location: Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square
Address: 1033 Ave of the Americas New York, NY 10018 USA
Phone: (212) 768-0007
Coordinator: Regina Milano, 1 914 830 9957
- October 2018
- September 2018
- Jun 28, 2018 There is No “Out There,” Out There Jun 28, 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
About The Course Instructor
Regina Milano has been meditating and studying the non-dual teachings of Gururaj Ananda Yogi since 2007, and she has been practicing Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® (SITH®) since taking her first class in 2011. Regina teaches meditation and spiritual practices through classes sponsored by the American Meditation Society (AMS): http://americanmeditationsociety.org, and she teaches SITH® classes in the U.S. and Europe through IZI LLC http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com. Regina is also a mom and a Board member of the American Meditation Society. Meditation and spiritual practices are a way of life for Regina, and have guided her through many challenging life experiences with equanimity. In her classes, Regina shares both her growing understanding that meditation can be a moment by moment experience, and the skills to embrace that experience more fully.